Wednesday 15 September 2010

13/09/10

I have already completed several tasks for my Media Studies course. I firstly created and set up my blog account and then went on to set up a slideshare account which is valuable for later on in the course when I need to add powerpoints to my blog. I have also became familiar with the key words and language used in Media. I posted my first blog onto my account to check everything was working and also double checked that my email account was working as I need it throughout the course.

I have also learnt and became familiar with the camera angles, camera movements and camera shots which is vital in the course. I am now aware of the priliminary task I have to complete with a group of my choice. My groups contains the following people; Brodie Cameron and Taylor Wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment